We want to THANK YOU for all your support during 2020. As you know 2020 has been an unusual and difficult year for all of us. We are excited to share that COVID did not shut us down. At first, it slowed us down but then we were able to seize the opportunity and we started several new programs and partnerships. Because of you more lives than ever were changed this year.
2020 at a glance:
Second and Third Therapeutic Riding Sessions held with 26 participants
- 4 new participants in our Equine Assisted Learning Sessions
- 14 participants in a new Equine Assisted Learning Sessions with Boys and Girls Club
- 26 participants in a new COVID 19 Relief program for some of our first responders from Berkeley and Jefferson Medical Centers and Berkeley County Schools
- Over 50 Participants from Mountaineer Recover Center. Small individual groups came one time a week during October and November.
- Provided 8 Leadership Adventure Workshops with 102 participants. This partnership focuses on Horsepower Leadership Development for both For Profit Business and Not for Profit Organizations.
- We completed our hay storage building and filled it with hay. This is the first year since we have been at the property that we will not have to worry about having hay for the horses.
- We were able to get a run-in shelter and build a paddock for our new Mini-Hearts Program.
All of this has happened because of your faithfulness.
As we move into 2021 we continue to look at new ways to fundraise so we have developed a gift-giving option to make holiday and special occasions (birthday/anniversaries) easy for all of us. You can go to our website and make a donation towards items we need at the farm. It’s an easy two for one. You give a gift to someone you love and support Horses with Hearts all with one click.
Once again we want to thank you for your on-going support. Together lives are being changed one stride at a time.